We offer something for just about everyone. We can currently ship our wines to Virginia, Maryland, Alaska, Florida, and Minnesota.
Our online store is currently undergoing maintenance. Please call 434.990.9463 to place and order to be shipped.
Join our wine club to gain access to limited release wines and library selections. You'll receive quarterly shipments of your choice of reds or whites, discounts on all bottle purchases, complimentary tastings, and invitations to exclusive winery events.
Send us an inquiry to learn more about joining the Stone Mountain Vineyards wine club.
Jim and Deanna are the proud owners of Stone Mountain Vineyards and embrace the Monticello Wine AVA, using grapes grown on the mountain as well as elsewhere within the AVA. As Virginia Wine is finally being recognized at the international level for its quality and unique attributes so too will Stone Mountain Vineyards' wines maintain their quality and only improve in the coming years. Preserving and building on what was started here on this mountain almost 20 years ago will continue to be the focus. Stone Mountain Vineyards remains faithful in this regard as it continues to produce powerful, fruit-centered wine.
Factors contributing to our success include:
- Our customers and the friends and family support shown to us daily.
- Selecting and picking grapes by hand to produce high quality.
- Maintaining steep mountain slopes to prevent vine damage from heavy spring frost.
- Aging wine in French, Hungarian and American oak barrels in our wine cave.
- Nurturing low quantity vines to maintain the finest quality.